Job Title: Customer Relations Specialist
Reports To: Sales Manager
Pay Structure: Hourly/Non-Exempt
The CUSTOMER RELATIONS SPECIALIST will support the operations of our Sales and Marketing team. It is important that this position fosters strong relationships across Cresco locations and departments, as well as collaborate closely with The Sales and Marketing Manager and Sales Team. This candidate will also provide assistance to the General Managers and the Executive Committee. The CUSTOMER RELATIONS SPECIALIST is responsible for supporting all Sales and Marketing activities including day-to-day operations activities associated with the Sales and Marketing department. This position will enhance the professional and integrity based skills that contribute to the company’s goal of providing gold standard customer service. This position is based in Livermore, California however may require travel as needed between stores/locations, events, etc. This is a non-exempt position reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales Bid & Contract System Management, including identifying the process and documentation requirements for bids, agreements, contracts, and proposals; ensures approval by Sales and Marketing Manager
- Produce rate books and maintain rate books file management
- Manage system for documenting and tracking rental and equipment sales commissions, and prepare commission payments for Payroll
- Manage system for documenting and tracking Cresco and Peterson leads submissions, and prepare lead payments for Payroll
- Manage system for coordinating online quote requests
- Monitor online marketing and advertising program
- Manage Dodge Report program, including maintenance of user access
- Oversee and monitor Bid Sync program, including maintenance of user access
- Maintain and update customer and contact information in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program, and other CRM support as needed
- Assist with identifying and contacting seasonal rental customers to generate leads
- Event planning, which includes scheduling and coordinating sales events, sales/customer presentations, meetings, contests, exhibits, training programs, etc.
- Provide and assist with presentations, spreadsheets and special projects to the executive committee
- Manage system for promotional activities for customers and employees, including tracking and distribution of tickets
- Create sales and marketing materials, including flyers, presentations, etc.
- Manage inventory of sales and marketing supplies, including distribution
- Develop methods to maintain an efficient workflow within the operational support function of the Sales and Marketing team
- Manage all shared databases for sales and marketing team, and ensure file management compliance
- Other duties as needed
Education, Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree or similar qualifications preferred
- Valid California driver’s license
- Three or more years sales and/or marketing support experience or executive level administrative support
- Ability to effectively communicate on the phone or written format with a high level of proficiency and professionality; while appropriately maintaining discretion and confidentiality within all levels of the organization
- Excellent computer knowledge, including working experience with Rentalman, proficient in database management and Microsoft Office, with strong skills in
- Excel formulas and charts and ability to create compelling (animated) customer-facing PowerPoint/Keynote presentations
- Ability to process and analyze sales date, sales progress reports, and others sales and marketing related records and reports
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day- to-day activities
- Analytical and problem solving skills, resourceful, highly dependable, efficient and possess a high level of attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Capable in conducting independent research
- Works well with a diverse team
- High values in Teamwork, Service and Fun!
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Frequent lifting up to 25 lbs., occasional lifting up to 50 lbs., and infrequent lifting up to 75 lbs
- Ability to walk and stand on concrete and uneven surfaces for at least 4 hours per day
- Ability to sit for at least 4 hours per day
- Ability to climb over and into heavy equipment several times per day
- Exposure to bright lights, extreme temperatures, loud noise, dust, gas and/or fumes
- Other duties assigned as needed
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Reports To: Employee Relations Director
Pay Structure: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Position Location: Livermore, California
Position Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm (1-hour meal break)
Cresco Equipment Rentals has an opening for a full-time non-exempt Human Resources Generalist with an emphasis on Staffing. The ideal candidate has high integrity and commitment and posses values that support Cresco’s Core Values of Teamwork, Service and Fun. This role is demanding and the person will need to work at a fast and accurate pace, possess strong follow through skills and exceptional attention to detail to be successful in this position. You will have the opportunity to interface with all levels of the organization, while providing direct administration support to the Employee Relations Director.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Staffing and Interview Process for exempt and nonexempt employees
- Assist the Employee Relations Director in the following areas:
- Payroll Administration
- Benefits Administration
- Employee Relations
- Company Employee Communication
- Workers Compensation
- FMLA, disability and other leaves of absences
- Employee Orientation, Development and Training
- Assist with the administration of the company policies, procedures and programs
- Assist with other HR/Payroll or General Office special assignments and projects as assigned
- Provide support for others as needed
- Protects the interests of the employees and the Company in accordance with Company policies, and governmental laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by Employee Relations Director
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of a recruiting/staffing program required
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with Paychex desired
- Experience with Stromberg desired
- Bilingual desired
- Acceptable DMV record – requires occasional travel to other store locations in greater bay area
Education and Experience
- Minimum of three to five plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Training in legal hiring/recruiting practices required
- Training in employment law, employee relations and payroll preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Human Resources Generalist’s job.
Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the Human Resources Generalist’s job.
While performing the responsibilities of the Human Resources Generalist’s job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb stairs or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.