Job Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Reports To: Accounts Receivable Manager
Pay Structure: Hourly/Non-Exempt
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable Specialist that has the ability to function well as part of a team. You must have very effective organizational and communication skills to service our clientele efficiently.
- Minimum three (3) years previous experience required
- Experience in the equipment rental or construction industry and/or related field preferred
- Previous Prelien experience preferred
- Positive attitude
- Excellent verbal communication
- Professional and clean appearance
- Clean DMV & drug screen required
- Able to communicate effectively with customers
- An ability to function well as part of a team
- Valid California Driver’s License preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Phone calls – including collection calls
- Pre liens processing
- Lien releases
- A/R posting
- Filing daily invoices
- Processing credit applications
- Statement processing – monthly
- Invoice processing – daily
- Processing credit cards
- Scanning documents
- Follow all Cresco operational procedures and company policies
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Job Title: HR Generalist Assistant
Reports To: Employee Relations Director
Pay Structure: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Position Location: Livermore, California
Position Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm (1-hour meal break)
Cresco Equipment Rentals has an opening for a full-time non-exempt Human Resources Generalist Assistant with an emphasis on Staffing. The ideal candidate has high integrity and commitment and posses values that support Cresco’s Core Values of Teamwork, Service and Fun. This role is demanding and the person will need to work at a fast and accurate pace, possess strong follow through skills and exceptional attention to detail to be successful in this position. You will have the opportunity to interface with all levels of the organization, while providing direct administration support to the Employee Relations Director.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Staffing and Interview Process for exempt and nonexempt employees
- Assist the Employee Relations Director in the following areas:
- Payroll Administration
- Benefits Administration
- Employee Relations
- Company Employee Communication
- Workers Compensation
- FMLA, disability and other leaves of absences
- Employee Orientation, Development and Training
- Assist with the administration of the company policies, procedures and programs
- Assist with other HR/Payroll or General Office special assignments and projects as assigned
- Provide support for others as needed
- Protects the interests of the employees and the Company in accordance with Company policies, and governmental laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by Employee Relations Director
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of a recruiting/staffing program required
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with Paychex desired
- Experience with Paychex Stratustime preferred
- Bilingual desired
- Acceptable DMV record – requires occasional travel to other store locations in greater bay area
Education and Experience
- Minimum of two years of progressive experience in Human Resources positions.
- Training in legal hiring/recruiting practices preferred
- Training in employment law, employee relations and payroll preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Human Resources Generalist’s job.
Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the Human Resources Generalist’s job.
While performing the responsibilities of the Human Resources Generalist’s job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb stairs or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.