This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for crescorent.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Cresco Equipment Rentals online forms upon voluntary submission will collect the following categories of personal information
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
- Professional or employment-related information
Cresco Equipment Rentals is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, Credit application, Employment application, Customer portal account request form or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to apply for credit or to apply for a job.
Personal information will be retained by Cresco Equipment Rentals for as long as we have, or need to keep a record of, a relationship with a customer or business contact. Personal information may be held for longer periods where extended retention periods are required by law, regulation, or professional standards and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
If you are a California resident, under certain circumstances in accordance with applicable law, you have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your valid verifiable request, we will delete, de-identify or aggregate your personal information, or we will inform you if we cannot fulfill any part of your request due to an exception under the law.
Submitting a request to know or delete
To exercise the rights described above, please submit a verifiable request to us by either:
- Using our web form: https://www.crescorent.com/contact-us/
- Calling us at: 1-925-961-0130
The verifiable request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. Please, however, refrain from sending us sensitive personal information.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe in accordance with applicable law. Any disclosures we provide may only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable request’s receipt, as required by law.
Cresco Equipment Rentals has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
The Online forms found on crescorent.com are encrypted using “Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure” that provides encrypted communication and identity assurance on the Internet. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. When a form is submitted that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, Credit, Employment or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In accordance with applicable law, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your California privacy rights.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.